- Positek RFID Expands Healthcare Market Proficiency with New Hire // April 3, 2018
Jack Hamilton brings his extensive professional experience to oversee the development and management of large scale healthcare industry projects involving Positek RFID’s patented RFID technology.
- Fujitsu Announces Partnership with Positek RFID to Grow the RFID Market in North America // November 6, 2017
Fujitsu Frontech North America and Positek RFID LP will form a new company to expand the market for washable RFID technologies and increase investment in related products and solutions
- Positek RFID's Innovative RFID Technology Awarded Patent // October 22, 2017
The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has awarded Positek RFID a patent for its portal RFID technology.
- Positek RFID’s CA SORT Process and Benefits // June 28, 2017
Positek RFID’s CA Sort provides streamlined processes to sort garments to the wearer with only two touches – pre sort and final sort. CA Sort can process batch sizes of over 3,000 pieces with a throughput of over 3,000 pieces per hour in a reduced footprint.
- Ask the Experts at Clean 2017 // April 19, 2017
This year at Clean 2017, we are inviting current Positek RFID clients to booth 1227 to share their insight and experiences on Positek RFID complete systems, solutions and integration.
- Fujitsu Launches UHF RFID Tags for Fashion Apparel and Accessories // January 14, 2016
Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc., announces its development of a new, low cost, Ultra-High Frequency (UHF) RFID tag suitable for fashion apparel, garments, and accessories. The new Fujitsu WT-A522L Fashion tag, which is about the size of a typical shirt collar stay, is virtually imperceptible when installed in the sheerest of garments.
- Fujitsu Frontech Limited Enters Into License Agreement with Round Rock Research LLC Covering UHF RFID Tag Technology // December 8, 2015
Fujitsu Frontech North America Inc., a global technology and front-end solutions provider, announces that Fujitsu Frontech Limited, has entered into a patent license agreement with Round Rock Research, LLC regarding Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tag technology.
- Point-of-Rental® Software and Positek RFID Launch Industries’
First RFID Integration with Rental Inventory Management at ARA The Rental Show 2015 // February 11, 2015
Point-of-Rental Software and Positek RFID together announce the first fully integrated RFID solution for inventory management software in the rental industry. By integrating Positek RFID with Point-of-Rental inventory management software, asset counts are automated, giving businesses the unique ability to update inventory based on RFID scans. Applying this technology to the linen business, Prime Time Party Rental, a long time Point-of-Rental customer located in Dayton, Ohio, served as the beta-test site for the new service.